About Me

My photo
I am a former fat girl who still loves to feed my friends and family. I bake and cook most weekends, and I want to keep track of it all here.I hope you enjoy my recipes, I look forward to sharing my cooking blog with everyone!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blog plans

Hello!
My name is Becky, and I have decided to try my hand at a food blog. I have loved to cook all my life, which contributed to my fat ass lol. My husband thinks I am an awesome cook, and bugged me to start blogging about it.
I am excited to start this project and should have some recipes with step by step instructions soon!
In the mean time lets tell some things about me. I am from California originally, but now live in the Seattle area. I adore it here, everything is so green and beautiful. I love asian food and mexican food. I also love to bake. Cookies, cupcakes, pies, you name it. I end up taking most of it to work to feed my co workers. This works out well and keeps me from eating too much of it.
I plan on posting at least once a week with pictures and step by step instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment